‘Tis the Season to be Grateful
December 17, 2020
How to Make a Gratitude Jar
This holiday season, gift yourself a gift that you will forever cherish – a Gratitude Jar. All you need is a jar or box, some decorations, and a pen and paper.
- Start by decorating the outside of your jar with anything you want. You can paint it, add stickers, ribbons, glitter, and more.
- Next, we need to begin by filling the jar. Grab your pen and a slip of paper and write down all the things that you’re grateful for on each slip.
- Place your jar in an area of your home that you visit often.
- Then every day, write 1 thing you’re grateful for and repeat this until your jar is full.
- If you’re ever having a bad day, open your jar and start reading the slips of paper.