How to start measuring your charts – iOS
Welcome to the Mindstrong family! Now that you’ve downloaded the app, you have one last step to complete your enrollment. In order to use the app to track and measure your mental health symptoms, you need to update the settings on your phone.
Watch this video, or follow the step-by-step instructions below to update your settings, and finish your enrollment!
1. Open the Mindstrong app and tap “View your charts” in the top right screen.
2. You should see your name and Mindstrong ID. Scroll to the bottom and click “Start measuring.”
3. You’ll see a step-by-step guide of how to update your settings. Scroll to the bottom and click “Go to Mindstrong Settings.” Note: this will take you out of the Mindstrong app, and into your phone’s settings.
4. You should be taken directly the to the Settings for the Mindstrong app. Once here, select “Keyboards.”
5. Toggle on (swipe the circle to the right until it turns green) both “Mindstrong” and “All Full Access.” Once you do this, you’ll see a card pop up – hit “Allow.”
As a reminder, your information is and always will stay private and protected. Mindstrong never sees what you are doing, or the content in your phone.
6. Once you’ve completed the steps above, close out of the Settings app to get back to the home screen app. Find the Mindstrong app again and open it.
You should see the screen below when you open the Mindstrong app. Click on the globe icon in the bottom left corner of your keyboard, and select “Mindstrong.” You’ll notice your keyboard will update to the Mindstrong keyboard.
7. You’re all set! Once you see this screen, click “Complete” and start using the Mindstrong app. If you haven’t already make sure to schedule your first session with your dedicated therapist.