I don’t have enough memory to download the Mindstrong app.
Is your phone saying you don’t have enough memory to download the Mindstrong app? You’ll need to free up space on your phone by deleting an app. Don’t worry – the Mindstrong app does not take up a lot of space on your phone, so you should only need to delete 1 app.
Go through your phone and identify one app that you haven’t used in a while, then follow the steps below to delete that app:
If you have an Android phone:
- Tap and hold on an app located in the app drawer or on the home screen.
- Drag it to the Uninstall section that appears on the screen.
- Tap on OK when the pop-up window appears.
If you have an iPhone:
- Find the app you want to delete on your Home screen.
- Press and hold on the app icon for one second.
- Tap Delete App when the menu options appear.
Do you still not have enough memory to download the Mindstrong app? Please locate a second app to delete, and follow these instructions again.
Ready to finish your enrollment? Give us a call at 1-888-995-2230.