Add a payment method to Google Play Store.
In order to download apps on the Google Play store, you’ll need to add a credit card to your account. Unfortunately this is a requirement even to download apps that are free, like the Mindstrong app.
Follow the instructions below to add a payment method to your account so you can download the app. As a reminder, you will NOT be charged anything when you download the Mindstrong app after completing these steps.
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your phone.
2. Tap Menu and select “Payment methods”.
3. Under “Add payment method”, select the payment method you want to add.
4. Use the keyboard to add in the necessary information for the payment method you selected.
5. The new payment method will be added to your Google Account.
You’re ready to go! Click here for instructions on how to download the Mindstrong app.
Ready to finish your enrollment? Give us a call at 1-888-995-2230.