I forgot my Google Play Store password.
Can’t sign in to your Google Account in Google Play because you forgot your password? Follow the instructions below for help resetting your password:
1. Click here to get started recovering your account.
2. Type in your email or phone number used for your Google Account. Then click “next.”
3. If you can’t remember your last password, click “Try another way” on the next screen.
4. If you have a Google email account, open the email Google sends to you at this step and follow the steps to reset your password. If you didn’t receive an email, click “Try another way.”
5. Select whether you’d like to receive a text message or phone call to verify your account. We suggest selecting “text” for the quickest option.
6. Input the 6-digit verification code you received over text message into the box below.
7. Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
Still experiencing issues? Click here for more tips to complete account recovery steps.
Ready to finish your enrollment? Give us a call at 1-888-995-2230.